Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Next Project

I have really fallen behind on everything because of a serious illness in the family, but I have just decided tonight that I think it would be better to stay busy doing something creative rather than just sitting around reading books, which I do love to do anyway, but I don't have much to show for it after doing that. So here is what I have decided to do. With my new book that I just won on eBay, I am going to start doing motifs from it for my 25 Motif Challenge and then along with that, in the end I am going to be using a group of them to make a picture to hang on my living room wall. It's not all talk because before writing this I have already started it. I will only say that so far I am disappointed with the thread size and shuttle that I have chosen to use, but it was the color I was more interested in. I will be explaining more about this as I go along.

No comments: